- InsurTech investment deals 16% up in first quarter at $724m compared with 4th quarter 2017 says latest Willis Towers Watson Briefing
- New survey reveals the extent to which significant uncertainty remains in the industry concerning the approach to key Solvency II requirements
- Lloyd's receives regulatory approval for Brussels office
- CII publishes latest "Underwriter of the Future" report six years after the first report was published to review projections made in 2012
- IUA forms new cyber group dedicated specifically to considering the concerns of reinsurers
- GFIA issues new report-“Older and wiser: Solutions to the global pension challenge”
- Malaysian insurer Gibraltar BSN selects Majesco Distribution Management and Digital Solutions expired
- ABI comments on Justice Select Committee report on the Small Claims Track (SCT) limit expired
- Swiss insurers 2017 results indicate continued strength says Standard & Poor's expired
- AEGIS London appoints Humm as its new class underwriter for marine hull expired
- Millstream Underwriting becomes approved Lloyd's Coverholder expired
- Beazley warns on the need for GDPR preparation expired
18th June 2017
Watchstone responds to Slater and Gordon serving High Court proceedings for up to £637m
Slater and Gordon have served Watchstone(previously Quindell) with High Court proceedings seeking damages of up to the equivalent of £637m, the amount it spent on acquiring Quindell's legal division plus interest, in damages.
As previously detailed, Watchstone said it will defend such claims robustly.
Watchstone will make further announcements in due course, as appropriate.
Watchstone Trends(11 articles)
Slater and Gordon Trends(9 articles)