- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- UK insurance trade associations respond to latest Brexit White Paper
- Munich Re says first half catastrophe losses lowest since 2005 estimated at around $33bn
- Lloyd’s launches a new digital distribution platform– Lloyd’s Bridge–designed to quickly, easily and efficiently connect insurance businesses and entrepreneurs with Lloyd’s underwriters
- FICO and Ovum assess company views on level of cyber security across market sectors
- AXA XL is the new group branding
- PRA publishes further Solvency II Consultation Paper, Policy Statements and Supervisory Updates expired
- Accenture to serve as the lead framework architect for The Institutes RiskBlock Alliance-a blockchain consortium for the risk management and insurance industry expired
- Next Insurance InsurTech raises $83m in series B round of funding expired
- Shift Technology to develop health insurance counter fraud database for H I Counter Fraud Group(HICFG) expired
- SSP's Keychoice partners with DAS UK Group to provide its broking community with access to two new commercial propositions for businesses through its e-trading platform expired
- LIIBA creates new working group, the Broker Delegated Authority Working Group(BDAWG) focussing the work of the London Market Target Operating Model and its impact on binders and line slips expired
11th October 2017
Insurance Europe publishes a special online resource dedicated to cyber risk insurance
Insurance Europe has published a special online resource dedicated to cyber risk insurance.
This includes a series of examples of insurance industry initiatives that aim to help strengthen cyber resilience, for example through awareness raising or by providing SMEs with advice.
It also includes a template for breach notifications under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR), which has been developed by Insurance Europe. The template is easy to use and allows the information to be compared across sectors. The data gathered would be anonymised but sufficiently granular to be of use to insurers for underwriting purposes.
The template was shared with the Article 29 Working Party in view of its work on guidelines for data breach notification templates.
Insurance Europe(112 articles)
Cyber Trends(484 mentions in Insurance Newslink)