- Two surveys reveal that relationships between brands and consumers in the UK insurance market have deteriorated to the point of estrangement, with providers assuming claims are twice as inflated as customers actually admit
- CII agrees to sell Aldermanbury HQ to City of London Corporation-move to EC3 district planned within 12 months
- Barnett Waddingham investigation highlights significant inconsistency in the investment performance of UK with profit funds
- FCA launches its new asset management authorisation hub
- Insurance Europe supports recommendation to delay application of Insurance Distribution Directive(IDD)
- Upcoming implementation of GDPR elevates cyber risk to top of corporate agenda according to Marsh global survey
- Beazley and Munich Re, through Vector partnership, report strong demand for cover to guard against cyber-attacks threatening global companies expired
- Chubb survey "bridging the Cyber-Risk Gap" highlights different views of risk managers and IT professionals expired
- Markel International unveils fintech policy offering comprehensive protection for businesses in the financial technology sector in Asia following UK success expired
- Symbility to partner with NSR Management in the UK expired
- Apollo to acquire majority stake in Catalina expired
- New senior hires at The Standard Syndicate expired
11th October 2017
Insurance Europe publishes a special online resource dedicated to cyber risk insurance
Insurance Europe has published a special online resource dedicated to cyber risk insurance.
This includes a series of examples of insurance industry initiatives that aim to help strengthen cyber resilience, for example through awareness raising or by providing SMEs with advice.
It also includes a template for breach notifications under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR), which has been developed by Insurance Europe. The template is easy to use and allows the information to be compared across sectors. The data gathered would be anonymised but sufficiently granular to be of use to insurers for underwriting purposes.
The template was shared with the Article 29 Working Party in view of its work on guidelines for data breach notification templates.
Insurance Europe(112 articles)
Cyber Trends(484 mentions in Insurance Newslink)