- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Lloyd's first half aggregated market profit £0.6bn-combined ratio improves, investment income drops
- Standard & Poor's reports on Monte Rendez-Vous
- LMA launches new report-"InsurTech-led change in the Lloyd’s Market"
- Willis Towers Watson report says 71 InsurTech funding transactions in second quarter a record but $579m invested down 20%
- Over twenty insurance sector start-ups set to unveil their intention to form an alliance known as Insurtech UK.
- Accenture survey indicates financial services firms are closing the gap on cyber attacks, having stopped four in five of all breach attempts last year expired
- RMS and Cambridge Centre for Risk Studies(CCRS) announce the release of a new Data Definitions Document v1.0 for 14 different classes of insurance exposure which covers an estimated $554tr of total insured limits globally expired
- Willis Towers Watson announces Property Quantified, a first-of-its-kind technology platform to help organisations analyze potential property losses across a global portfolio with the aim of optimizing risk transfer and insurance strategies expired
- CII reduces gender pay gap expired
- ABI commissions new report-"Tackling the gender seniority gap: what works for the insurance and long-term savings industry" expired
- SSP becoms a signatory of both the Inclusive Behaviours in Insurance Pledge and the Tech Talent Charter expired
10th January 2018
Board and CEO changes at Hastings Insurance Group
Hastings Insurance group has announced changes to its Board.
Mike Fairey, who joined the business in June 2015, has notified the Board that he has decided to retire as chairman and will step down from the Board at the company's Annual General Meeting (AGM) in May.
Gary Hoffman, who joined the business as Group ceo in November 2012, will take over the role of non-Executive chairman when Fairey steps down.
Toby van der Meer, who joined the business in June 2011 and has been managing director of the company's UK trading subsidiary, Hastings Insurance Services Limited, will be appointed to the company's Board with effect from 1st March and will take over the role of ceo as of that date. In the period between van deer Meer's appointment and his appointment as chairman, Hoffman will remain on the Board as an executive director.
Hastings Trends(48 articles)