- New global survey from Economist Intelligence Unit(EIU) and Willis Towers Watson highlights majority of executives around the world feel their organisations can do better when it comes to learning from their past cyber mistakes
- Chubb launches special new environmental risks report-"Global Management of Environmental Risk"
- ICISA members say demand for trade credit insurance and surety developing favourably
- IPCC opens review of 2019 Refinement to National Greenhouse Gas Inventories
- Two new committee chairs at LIIBA-involved in modernisation of London Market
- LV= in trial agreement with Optal to streamline claims payments
- MS Amlin and Cytora in new partnership to deploy artificial intelligence into commercial underwriting processes expired
- Willis Towers Watson introduces new version of ResQ, its loss reserving software expired
- Florida-based SUNZ Insurance goes live with Sapiens CompSuite Policy solution expired
- SSP to integrate Northdoor Sanctions Checker solution to assist its broker client base expired
- MAPFRE announces senior appointments expired
- Gallagher announces Matson to replace Chilton as CEO, UK Brokerage and Underwriting Division later in the year expired
10th January 2018
Board and CEO changes at Hastings Insurance Group
Hastings Insurance group has announced changes to its Board.
Mike Fairey, who joined the business in June 2015, has notified the Board that he has decided to retire as chairman and will step down from the Board at the company's Annual General Meeting (AGM) in May.
Gary Hoffman, who joined the business as Group ceo in November 2012, will take over the role of non-Executive chairman when Fairey steps down.
Toby van der Meer, who joined the business in June 2011 and has been managing director of the company's UK trading subsidiary, Hastings Insurance Services Limited, will be appointed to the company's Board with effect from 1st March and will take over the role of ceo as of that date. In the period between van deer Meer's appointment and his appointment as chairman, Hoffman will remain on the Board as an executive director.
Hastings Trends(48 articles)