- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Swiss Re sigma reports provisional global economic and insured losses for first half
- Standard & Poor's looks at what impact continued growth of ILS will have on reinsurers' competitive positions
- Geneva Association publishes report headed " Ten Key Questions on Cyber Risk and Cyber Risk Insurance"
- FICO/Ovum survey indicates that UK firms having no cyber insurance dropped but only 38% say their cyber insurance covers all risks
- CII launches consultation to seek the views of insurance and personal finance professionals on its current Corporate Chartered proposition
- AAIS introduces openIDL(open Insurance Data Link) built on IBM Blockchain expired
- ACORD launches Adoption Toolkit to support the application of data standards for global reinsurance and large commercial risks expired
- Amazon considering entering UK insurance comparison market-GlobalData comments expired
- Zurich selects Guidewire Cyence Risk Analytics to leverage cyber risk knowledge and insight-to roll-out globally expired
- Aegon underlying earnings up and on target expired
- IAG reports financial year results expired
16th May 2018
Insurance Europe responds to EIOPA consultation on corrections and amendments to the implementing technical standards(ITS) for Solvency II
Insurance Europe has responded to the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority’s(EIOPA) consultation on corrections and amendments to the implementing technical standards(ITS) for Solvency II reporting and disclosure, which included more than 300 new validations.
Insurance Europe said it would be difficult to implement these new validations in time for Q4 reporting, particularly for complex groups. Therefore, Insurance Europe proposes that the new validations should not be obligatory for the first year of application, and only become obligatory in the second year.
In addition, Insurance Europe welcomed the fact that EIOPA included some Q&As in the ITS. However, because EIOPA did not include all relevant Q&As in the ITS, Insurance Europe called for this to be addressed.
Insurance Europe Trends(142 articles)
EIOPA Trends(326 articles)
Solvency II Trends(1,508 mentions in Insurance Newslink)