- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Swiss Re sigma reports provisional global economic and insured losses for first half
- Standard & Poor's looks at what impact continued growth of ILS will have on reinsurers' competitive positions
- Geneva Association publishes report headed " Ten Key Questions on Cyber Risk and Cyber Risk Insurance"
- FICO/Ovum survey indicates that UK firms having no cyber insurance dropped but only 38% say their cyber insurance covers all risks
- CII launches consultation to seek the views of insurance and personal finance professionals on its current Corporate Chartered proposition
- AAIS introduces openIDL(open Insurance Data Link) built on IBM Blockchain expired
- ACORD launches Adoption Toolkit to support the application of data standards for global reinsurance and large commercial risks expired
- Amazon considering entering UK insurance comparison market-GlobalData comments expired
- Zurich selects Guidewire Cyence Risk Analytics to leverage cyber risk knowledge and insight-to roll-out globally expired
- Aegon underlying earnings up and on target expired
- IAG reports financial year results expired
13th June 2018
"The INSURTECH Book: The Insurance Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and FinTech Visionaries" published
Wiley in partnership with FINTECH Circle announced the publication of The INSURTECH Book, following the 2016 publication of best-selling title, The FINTECH Book. Startupbootcamp InsurTech is proud to that its ceo, Sabine VanderLinden, is one of the editors(of the all-female editorial team) of the book.
With no single author, group of authors, or indeed region in the world that could cover all the facets and nuances of these subjects in an exhaustive manner, contributors and authors for the book were crowdsourced from the global FinTech, InsurTech and WealthTech communities.
"The INSURTECH Book: The Insurance Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and FinTech Visionaries", is a ground-breaking guide to the disruptions, innovations and opportunities that technology affords the insurance sector. Presenting the insights, current thinking and actionable strategies from 75 international topic-expert contributors, it explains why traditional ways of doing business will soon become irrelevant and offers a guide to thriving in the digital revolution.
Providing readers with the information needed to holistically connect insurance and technology, The INSURTECH Book is an invaluable source of the most current information available for entrepreneurs, innovators, insurers, investors, incumbents, analysts and consultants working in or interested in investing in this space.
VanderLinden comments “It is a great pleasure to be part of a project that is the first of its kind, offering diverse perspectives from across InsurTech. Working alongside my esteemed colleagues, I believe that due to our combined InsurTech experiences, we have created something that will stand the test of time and be a source of reference for future generations.”
Alongside The INSURTECH Book, Wiley in partnership with FINTECH Circle has also published "The WEALTHTECH Book: The FinTech Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Finance Visionaries", that provides food for thought to FinTech newbies, pioneers and well-seasoned experts alike, showing them how to work within the FinTech disruption to capture a new, more lucrative market.
Startupbootcamp Trends(16 articles)