- UK Finance respond to UK Government White Paper on Brexit
- UK FInance publishes Mortgage Trends Update
- Capgemini report reveals that the financial services industry could expect to add up to $512bn to global revenues by 2020 through ‘intelligent automation’
- Banking Trojans global impact has increased by 50% in last four months
- Emma Technologies FinTech raises £420,000 in seed funding
- Liberis uses Open Banking technology to increase funding access for UK small businesses
- Moneybox closes a £14m Series B funding expired
- Visa Loyalty Solutions(VLS) with FinTech novae launches omnichannel digital points redemption platform available to all issuing banks in Latin America and the Caribbean expired
- Bank of Cyprus completes sale of UK subsidiary to Cynergy Capital expired
- Capital Dynamics to acquire Milan-based Advanced Capital SGR expired
- EQT and other co-investors agree to acquire Saxo Payments Banking Circle from Saxo Bank expired
- Frontierpay opens Asia HQ in Singapore expired
10th July 2018
UK Finance responds to Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience
UK Finance has responded to the Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience.
Chief Executive of UK Finance Stephen Jones comments "A resilient financial system is one that can absorb shocks and disruption.
"At a time when the nature of such potential disruption becomes more complex due to growing technological change and the increased cyber threats facing all system participants, this discussion paper provides an important contribution in developing better models for individual and collaborative response to disruptive events and ensuring that we learn from shared experience to prevent shocks in the first place.
We will continue to engage closely with stakeholders to develop a financial system that is more resilient for the benefit of the economy as whole.”