- Citibank to pay more than $38m for improper handling of ADRs
- Barclaycard joins Coupa as inaugural pay partner
- US agencies issue proposal to streamline regulatory reporting for qualifying small institutions
- Barclays launches free mobile invoicing for SME clients
- Mortgage market softens following period of strong growth, according to UK Finance
- Alison Rose appointed Deputy CEO of NatWest Holdings
- Financial fraud is an industry-wide problem, says Diebold Nixdorf expired
- Lords EU Committee take evidence from the British Business Bank and Germany’s KfW expired
- Banks must unify information streams to combat fraud, says ThreatConnect expired
- UniCredit non-executive director Andrea Sironi resigns expired
- Deutsche Bank completes demerger of its Polish private and commercial banking business expired
- UK Finance supports government on mortgage solutions expired
10th July 2018
UK Finance responds to Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience
UK Finance has responded to the Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience.
Chief Executive of UK Finance Stephen Jones comments "A resilient financial system is one that can absorb shocks and disruption.
"At a time when the nature of such potential disruption becomes more complex due to growing technological change and the increased cyber threats facing all system participants, this discussion paper provides an important contribution in developing better models for individual and collaborative response to disruptive events and ensuring that we learn from shared experience to prevent shocks in the first place.
We will continue to engage closely with stakeholders to develop a financial system that is more resilient for the benefit of the economy as whole.”